The Tribunal will be offering two WSIAT Stakeholder Outreach and Training sessions to interested stakeholders, over Zoom, on:
- Wed. October 6: 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm, and
- Thurs. October 14: 10:00 am – 11:30 am
To Register contact: Event.Coordinator@wst.gov.on.ca.
Please include the date and title of the session you wish to attend, the names and e-mail addresses of the people attending, and your organization name in the body of the e-mail.
Registrations should be received no later than Monday, September 27th, 2021.
Topics covered on October 6th and October 14th:
- A review of the new Videoconference processes, including the Tribunal’s new processes for Zoom audio
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) at the WSIAT – How a representative or party may access ADR and how ADR works
- A Panel discussion regarding ADR – Meet the Dispute Resolution Officers (DROs)!
We encourage you to consider attending the WSIAT Stakeholder Outreach and Training in the fall.