The Tribunal will be offering two WSIAT Stakeholder Outreach and Training sessions to interested stakeholders, over Zoom, on:
- Wed. March 2: 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm, and
- Tues. March 8: 10:00 am – 11:30 am
To Register contact: Event.Coordinator@wst.gov.on.ca.
Please include in the e-mail the date and title of the session you wish to attend; the names and e-mail addresses of the people attending; and your organization name.
Registrations should be received no later than Monday, February 28th, 2022.
Topics covered on March 2nd and March 8th:
- A quick review of the processes for videoconference and teleconference hearings, including where to find important resource documents
- A presentation on preparing your client for a remote electronic hearing and best practices for observers at a hearing
- A Panel discussion with WSIAT adjudicators on how to make effective written submissions and how to prepare your client for a hearing
We encourage you to consider attending the WSIAT Stakeholder Outreach and Training.