The Tribunal will be offering two WSIAT Stakeholder Outreach and Training sessions to interested stakeholders, over Zoom, on:
- Wednesday October 12: 2:30 pm – 4:00 pm, and
- Tuesday October 18: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
To Register contact: Event.Coordinator@wst.gov.on.ca
Please include the date and title of the session you wish to attend, the names and e-mail addresses of the people attending, and your organization name in the body of the e-mail.
Registrations should be received no later than Friday September 30, 2022.
Topics covered on October 12 and October 18:
- A quick review of the processes for videoconference and teleconference hearings, including where to find important documents
- Updated hearing information – Hybrid hearings and Representative Checklist
- Presentation: Electronic case materials - A 'How to' for Representatives
- A Panel discussion: The Adjudicator’s Perspective – Was something missing at the Hearing?
We encourage you to consider attending the WSIAT Stakeholder Outreach and Training in the fall.