The Tribunal will be offering two WSIAT Stakeholder Outreach and Training sessions to interested stakeholders, over Zoom, on:
- Tuesday March 21: 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm, and
- Wednesday March 29: 10:30 am – 12:00 noon
To Register contact: Event.Coordinator@wst.gov.on.ca
Please include the date and title of the session you wish to attend, the names and e-mail addresses of the people attending, and your organization name in the body of the e-mail.
Registrations should be received no later than Friday March 3, 2023.
Topics covered on March 21 and March 29:
- Technical updates regarding remote electronic hearings;
- Tribunal updates;
- A presentation on: Questioning the Witness ‘In Chief’: How to be effective
- Panel Discussion: A Panel of Tribunal adjudicators will discuss the topic: Why is the examination in chief of a witness important to the adjudicator(s) in the Hearing? What makes it effective from the adjudicator’s perspective?
We encourage you to consider attending the WSIAT Stakeholder Outreach and Training in the fall.